Monday, 19 March 2012

5). How did you attract/address your audience?


I attracted my audience with big, bold and colourful mastheads along with a contrasting background so they stand out more. The use of bold for my masthead will immediately stand out to the reader as will the sizing of the main image on the front cover as i made it quite large so it will grab the reader. I stuck with the same colour scheme to keep with consistency and so the audience wouldn't be too disorientated with a changing colour scheme. Also i edited certain images by brightening them to give them more of a feel on the page as these would also attract the reader. Within my contents page i stuck with a simple layout which would attract the audience because this would mean the magazine being easy to navigate.
I attracted my audience through the use of questionnaires. The questions i asked were to do with what genre of music they would like to see the magazine, what features they most like to see and also the price they would be prepared to pay for the magazine. The results i got were very widespread and varied, apart from the price. I found that most of the people i handed questionnaires out to would be prepared to pay basically the cheapest price available.

1 comment:

  1. You need to include some elemnt of audience feedback in here whether it is qualitative data ofr quantative data. You could include an analysation of your graphs/ pie charts etc

    ReplyDelete